Tuesday, April 17, 2007




I was thrilled when Professional Photographer called and asked me to be the next "Face" of Professional Photographers of America. I thought it would be fitting to have my father photograph me, where he has been such an inspiration. I was shot in the conference room at the Improper Bostonian Magazine. This is my one of my favorite places, it's so fun to see the enlarged covers all over the room. It really gets you excited to work there! I can't wait to shoot my next one!

Posted by Posted by Kerry Brett at 1:02 PM
Categories:

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i very love your own posting choice, very attractive.
don't give up as well as keep posting mainly because it simply very well worth to look through it,
looking forward to look at alot more of your current well written articles, have a good one ;)

 
>