Tuesday, October 2, 2007


Loved being featured in Professional Photographer in the October Issue. Renovating the studio was a major undertaking but well worth it. On July 2005 I opened for business and as I ring in my two-year anniversary in the new digs, I am truly grateful to be here. All of my days of wearing a hard hat and begging workers to get the job done faster seems a distant memory. Certainly, I won’t forget the life lessons it taught me, and the inner strength I discovered through the process. End result; if you believe you can achieve and if you build it they will come. With a little luck and a lot of hard work you CAN have the studio of your dreams. It all starts with knowing what you want and what you are willing to risk to get it. -KB



Posted by Posted by Kerry Brett at 4:39 PM
Categories:

 

0 comments:

 
>